Tagged by Mel

1. Four jobs that you have had in your life?
  1. Kentucky Fried Chicken (where I met my wonderful husband) Yep~17 years old~met on April Fool's Day! Who could ask for a truer love?
  2. Grand Jct. High School I was an sign language interpreter for a High School student.
  3. Homeschool Mom Yes, I have to put this because I did it for 10 years. Loved it....wouldn't trade it...miss it!
  4. Media Manager at our church. I duplicate all the sermons onto CD and DVD. I catalog all the messages for future reference as well as mail out sermons all over the country as well as over seas. I love my job!
2. Four movies you can watch over and over? Not much of a movie watcher....let's see
  1. Father of the Bride
  2. My Best Friend's Wedding
  3. Serendipity
  4. Finding Nemo
3. Four places that you have lived in your life?
  1. Oklahoma
  2. Colorado
  3. Aspen
  4. .....um.....I've only lived 3 places...
4. Four TV shows you love to watch?
  1. Boston Legal
  2. Grey's Anatomy
  3. American Idol
  4. Fox News??
5. Four places that you have vacationed?
  1. Cozumel-snorkeling.....
  2. Puerto Rico-My favorite place in the world!
  3. Couple of cruises down through the Virgin Islands
  4. Las Vegas-cheap-close-warm
6. Four of your favorite foods?
  1. sushi-any day, every day
  2. a salad made by my mother-in-law....they're awesome
  3. Pizza from our favorite dive in Ouray
  4. ah....I just want some sushi.....
7. Four places that you would rather be right now?
  1. Chicago visiting my daughter over coffee
  2. Puerto Rico with my husband
  3. Shopping....really shopping....anywhere
  4. Cruise Ship with all my kids!

3 comments:

justem said...

Good stuff on this list :) Finding Nemo...Grey's Anatomy...Chicago...I like this blog :)

Becky said...

I love reading these! I, too, love sushi, I could eat it everyday for the rest of my life and be happy :)

Michelle W. said...

lol. Sushi is great!!! I would love some right now. Yum

Michelle