I Got Tagged!

You've been tagged!!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago my husband and I owned a frame shop at our local mall. Lovely, 65 hour weeks-no time-lots of money-no time-bad season in our life.

Five snacks that you enjoy (in no particular order because all snacks are created equal)
1. Garlic & Herb Triscuits
2. Starbucks Mocha
3. Pretzels & Cream Cheese
4. Pizza
5. Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics:
1. This Is Your Life-Switchfoot
2. Barlow Girls-SuperChick
3.
4.
5.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Build a Homeless Shelter
2. Send my husband to a Golf Pro School
3. Pay off mine and my girls homes
4. Pay for Shelby & Joe's College (Shelby's exaggerated friend)
5. Fly to The Scrapping Event in Montgomery, Alabama....oh wait...I get to do that!!

Five bad habits:
1. Drink too much coffee
2. Spend too much time on 2Peas
3. Don't exercise enough
4. Wear my pajamas too often
5. Always forget my cell phone

Five things you like doing:
1. Drink too much coffee
2. Sunny summer afternoons in my garden swing
3. Take long walks
4. Go out to Sushi with my husband
5. Spend time in the park talking with our homeless friends.

Five things you would never wear, buy or get again:
1. A thong
2. A dog
3. Fake nails
4. Shell necklaces from Mexico
5. Stretch pants

Five favorite toys:
1. My laptop
2. All of my scrapbook toys
3. All my cool computer equipment at work
4. My new digital camera
5. Love to play with the wax in candles...

5 People I am tagging
1. Scrappin's My Life
2. Moment In Life
3. Bad1981
4. Mommyjen

No comments: