Today's quote was a little more inspirational to me...It reminded me that we have accomplished a lot. In so many ways I'm so strong and then I don't even have the self-discipline to eat right. It did get me thinking and feeling better about myself. Not going for any self-pity here...just thinking out loud!

Tomorrow is going to be a good day! Finalizing things on the Non-profit. We thought of a name, "Chapter Eight." Kinda going off the idea that our life is a story and using the number eight because of the Biblical meaning. Seven being the number of competion and eight being the beginning of something new. Anyway, that's the plan!

Now, the shallow side of me is only interested in losing 20 pounds!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

popped in to see your {21}day pages- they look great!

JB said...

Great pages!!!

Rachelle said...

so beautiful & inspiring. God Bless.

Anonymous said...

So fun!! I really enjoy reading your pages!! Miss you!!

Love you,

Dannon