Easter

Most moms are known for their chili recipe or their famous chocolate chip cookies...yeah, here's what I'm famous for. Pretzels with Hershey kisses and m&m's. Never a Martha Stewart I guess.


Had a great day with the family....missed my Dannon & Mike but I'm trusting that some loving families in Chicago are taking care of them. I so wanted to have an Easter Egg Hunt. It's been several years since my girls did that. I bought everything but it rained and no one was interested. I'd better hide those candy eggs from myself or I'll be sneaking them later tonight.

Ches' mom & dad, my mom, Casey, Michael, Shelby & Joe were here and we had a nice lunch and played Apples To Apples. That was fun!

Silly kids!


















Dannon sent me these great gloves....so super cute! She's getting great at knitting!

























Casey made me and awesome Easter Basket. Oh yeah!

Charlotte's Web....

"Great Name"









I'm so very blessed! Wonderful family~blessed job~and an Amaing Savior! Thank You Jesus~

3 comments:

Mike and Dannon said...

Happy Easter! Glad you liked the gloves! Shelby and Joe are such goofs.

Casey said...

I like your cute polka dotted background! :)

Maureen said...

OK, I am so hungry for those pretzels now!!! Yummy!