We're Getting Bored

Well, in the house remodeling business, we're either so busy that we can't breathe, or we're so relaxed that we, not only do silly things, we document them! Ches does the silly stuff, I document!



A shorter version of Strawberry Shortcake. bite of cake.squirt of whipped cream.strawberry.repeat....







Been working in the "Peace Garden!" Not too peaceful with all the stinkin' mushrooms growing! Ches is going to finish cutting down the tree stump (I finally talked him out of building a fountain there!) And I'm staining the fence...someday soon!







And last but not least, our sweet Cooper. He LOVES to pose for the Imac Photobooth camera! He's been super naughty lately. He sneaks outside and won't come home at night. I've stopped feeding him after 2PM so he comes home...famished!





Off to rearrange my closet....we're getting new carpet in a few weeks and I'm trying to organize...

1 comment:

Mike and Dannon said...

HA! This post made me laugh. Cooper is SUCH a spoiled only child!!

Miss you guys!