Mother's Day

Mother's Day! I have the sweetest kids! Not only 3 wonderful girls but 2 great sons-in-laws!! I'm very blessed!!



Do I LOOK like a woman preparing for Grandma-hood??

I think so!!





Spent some time at the new Starbucks then went out to lunch. For some reason everyone thinks I love Junction Square Pizza so we always go there. It's good. Ches and I went there on one of our first dates!

Lunch always seems to turn into a spit wad fight. I don't know....you raise them right and then their dad does something like this!














Casey & Shelby loaded up....




























And got poor Michael. Being an only child, I don't think he was used to abuse on Mother's Day. I tried to stop them....really!







































I am seriously blessed to have such a wonderful family! (besides the times they embarrass me in public!) I missed my Dannon & Mike terribly but got to talk to them bright and early! Yes, Mike beat Michael to the punch on the whole "Mother's Day Wishes" contest! :) Love those girls and boys and know that God blessed us Exceedingly Abundantly above all we could ask or imagine!!

Life is good.

1 comment:

Mike and Dannon said...

Happy Mothers Day. Sorry we couldn't be there. I'm glad you all had fun. The pics make me homesick... Arg.

I love you and I'm glad your day was good.