My Kind of Eye Candy





I love my garden! It all began as a tiny corner of the yard and has evolved to something I think is beautiful! The girls gave me this welcome sign one year.














It's a little more peaceful without the swimming pool. That's Ches' addition....I'm not to fond of it there but it's fun to get on our little floating chairs and float in privacy!


























LOVE LOVE LOVE pansies! I can't seem to get enough of them! I buy tons every spring just to get me in the mood. These are beatiful!














Another gift from my girlies! A Secret Garden sign! And my new Clematis...














Took this picture for my Dannon! She loves the Forget Me Nots! Not a great pic but they always make me think of her!













These poppies are my favorites every year, too. I love the salmon colors. And they're so delicate!













um....and the newest addition....a baby snake. Cooper's probably gotten him by now!














And my next project-under the apple tree! It's a mess! I've been working on it a little everyday and it's getting better, tho. The honeysuckle back there is blooming and there's also a beautiful pink lilac so it will be worth it to me to get it cleaned up back there. It's a great place to read every morning.













Just a shot of the back. I know the plant is very overgrown but I like it that way! Around it I have some tomatos and sweet peas growing.



























Ches' half of the yard being a golf green....I say it needs flowers around it....














And we can't forget Cooper! He love to spend time in the hammock, chases golf balls, kills snakes and digs up flowers. All in a days work for him!

5 comments:

Benita said...

Your garden is gorgeous! I love your fence, all your flowers & vines....everything, including the golf green ;) What a neat idea!

Mike and Dannon said...

Beautiful garden! Someday I may have a yard with flowers! Herbs will do for now.

If Cooper is in the hammock when I come back I'm gonna bounce on the other side so he flies off.

Bonita Rose said...

such beautiful garden pics.. wow!

Kelly C said...

I'm in awe of your garden... it's gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, Love your garden. It is lovely! Miss you @ Aspen Street Coffee, I hope you are keeping well.
Patti