14 Years


Today we celebrate the 14th year of attending Fellowship Church. Yeah...we were one of those families that just went to church a few times a year. But this church was different. It seemed huge to me...probably 400 people and I thought the music was wild! Now, we've grown to close to 3000 people and are adding onto our building again. My marriage got saved here, my girls grew close to God here, two of my girls got married here. So much of our life is intertwined with Fellowship. I've worked here for 7 years now. We've been so blessed here and are thankful for what God has done in our lives here.

1 comment:

Augurs said...

Lisa, I love your blog! :) I check it out often! :) Your church sounds great.

Did you get the CJ I sent you last week (Jen's)? It's a really fun one... but I really had to think a long time before working on it! (You might want to update the Paisley Pea database, to note which CJ(s) you have.)

I'll be praying for all the house renovation work. How's it going?

Did you have a fun vacation?
Thanks! Michele